Authorise Xero Auto Super Batch Payment
Once your bookkeeper has prepared your Superannuation batch payment a Xero Auto Super transaction will be created. We will let you know that we have prepared your Auto Super payment, however, you will also receive an SMS from Xero with an approval code.
When your receive the SMS do the following:
- Click on the Superannuation tab on the Payroll Menu
- Click on the Batch payment that is in a Pending Approval state
- Review the list of payments included in the batch payment
- Ensure that you have enough funds in your nominated bank account, as Xero will deduct this amount from your account once the transaction is approved.
- If you notice any errors, contact your bookkeeper
- If everything is ok, click Approve & Submit, then enter the authorisation code you received in the SMS
- The status of the batch payment will change to Approved
Please note that it can take up to five business days for your payment batch to reach your employees super funds.
Once the super funds receive the contributions, the status will update to Processed.