Adding All Sorted as a Google Analytics User
Adding All Sorted to your Google Analytics account means that we can view and analyse your web site traffic data. This helps us to understand the demographics of your customers and their buying habits. It also helps us to determine how efficiently your web site runs.
To add All Sorted to your Google Analytics account, do the following:
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
- In the Account column, click User Management.
- In the Account users list, click the blue+, then click Add users.
- Enter [email protected] for the user’s Google Account.
- Select Notify new users by email to send a message advising us that you have added us to your account.
- Tick each of the permissions check boxes to allow us to access your account (see below)
- Click Add.