Remote access – installing Teamviewer
All Sorted uses the world’s #1 remote access tool to provide support to you and allow you to collaborate with us. Teamviewer allows you to securely share your screen with your bookkeeper whenever you need help or training.
There is no cost to you to use this service. However, you do need to download and install a small program on your computer. Below are the steps required to do this
Click on this link to download the software
Once you click on the link (above) can you do the following:
- Choose your operating system (Windows, Mac, etc)
- Scroll down and click on the Download Teamviewer button
- Once the download completes locate the TeamViewer_Setup.en file in your Downloads folder and run it.
- Click on Basic Installation
- Click on Personal / Non-commercial use
- Click on Accept – Finish
- When the Do you want to allow this app to make change to your device message appears, select Yes
That’s it. Done.
Inviting your bookkeeper to connect
You have control over how accesses your computer and when.
When you need remote access support from your bookkeeper, do the following:
- Double-click on the TeamViewer icon on your desktop
- Let your bookkeeper know Your ID and the password that appear on your screen
- Once they are connected you will see the Teamviewer window appear on the bottom-right hand side of your screen
If you have any trouble installing the software or connecting let us know and we’ll talk you through the process.