Online invoicing removes the limitations of using traditional paper invoices to get paid.
Xero’s built-in online invoicing features let your business carry out the whole invoice process electronically. There are key tools for creating repeat invoices, taking online payments, tracking sales revenues and chasing up any late payments – all from inside Xero.
Removing the hurdles to efficient invoicing
The traditional way of raising invoices puts a whole bunch of hurdles in the way of your business getting paid. You need to key in the invoice, print it out, post it to your customer and then hope that their accounts payable team actually pay you on time.
By doing your invoicing with Xero, you can:
- Go paperless – so that you can email your electronic invoices straight to your customer’s inbox
- Track when customers receive the invoice – and send automatic payment reminders
- Include online payment buttons – so that you customers can easily pay you on time
- Link your invoicing to your accounts – so you can track your sales and keep your Xero numbers up to date, with no additional keying in or messy spreadsheets
- Improve your cashflow – by getting paid quicker, which means improved cashflow.
Check out this video to find out more about online invoicing
Talk to us about switching to Xero online invoicing
If you want to move your invoicing into the online age, Xero is the way to go. We can help you set up your Xero online invoicing and help you speed up payment times as a result.
Get in touch to start invoicing with Xero.