Why Xero Accounting Software
Xero accounting software is ideal for small businesses with employees, basic inventory, payroll or more complex accounting needs. The subscription cost for most small businesses is only AUD $50 per month.
Xero is accessible any time, anywhere, from any device with an internet connection. There’s countless reasons why Xero is so great, but some of the best include:
- The system pulls in your bank activity and automatically matches it to your accounting transactions.
- It lets you send online invoices that customers can pay immediately, with the click of a button.
- You can manage your purchase orders and bills and batch-pay your suppliers from within Xero.
- Seamless payroll and accounting means employees can submit timesheets and time-off requests and securely view their own pay stubs.
- Xero accounting software takes care of your SuperStream and other government reporting obligations.
- We can automate the data input of your expenses into your accounts.
- You can manage projects in the system and invoice clients directly from the project.
- Low cost credit card merchant facilities are built into the system.
- Last of all, the mobile app, Xero Touch, lets you can create invoices while you’re still on the job and away from your desktop version of your Xero Accounting Software, capture receipts and even do the bank reconciliation from your phone.
Fixed Price Accounting
Finally, if you don’t want to manage your books yourself the All Sorted team can do this for you on a daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis. We have a range of fixed price packages for small businesses, or you can simply pay an hourly rate for work completed or training conducted.
More Information about Xero Accounting Software
Sound interesting? Take a look at this video for a quick overview of all these features and more.